What Makes Us Unique
- We offer Construction, Material Handling and Loading Dock/Door Solutions. Our focus is to be your tier-one vendor of choice for all of these operational needs.
- We strive to understand your application and process. In doing so, we grow to understand your expectations and how you may want to standardize on color, quality, equipment, layout, deliveries, unloading, installations, insurance, permits and more. We strive for a deeper relationship, not one of a catalog.
- We have in-house Service and Installation Technicians on payroll. They are OSHA-10 certified, forklift, man lift certified, factory trained in loading dock equipment, fire rated roll up doors, overhead doors, high speed doors, VRC’s, VLM’s and so much more.
- Bode Equipment Company has $10 million in insurance coverage ensuring that we are covered as well as those working around us.
- We have an EMR Safety rating of .75 which is outstanding in the industry.
- We offer complete CAD layout, design assistance for our clients. It doesn’t matter if you are looking for a custom fabricated solution or a full manufacturing/warehouse layout incorporating conveyors, racking, workstations, shelving and more. We are here to assist your facility layout.
- We offer custom in-house fabrication. There are times when a standard catalog or off-the-shelf product doesn’t solve the needs of the application. There are many times, when we need to introduce a custom fabricated solution. We do that in-house.
- We belong to several associations such as the Material Handling Equipment Dealers Association (MHEDA), Association of Builders and Contractors (ABC), International Door Association (IDA), ISNetworld and Exostar.
- We give back to non-profit organizations such as Families in Transition, New Horizons, Manchester Boys and Girls Club, various Veterans associations, churches and local town efforts.