We find that our clients are often conflicted with which company to purchase from. We understand that budget prevails and that price drives many decisions. We also understand that there is an expectation of quality and value that goes along with any purchase.
- We strive to understand your application and process. In doing so, we grow to understand your expectations and how you may want to standardize on color, quality, equipment, layout, deliveries, unloading, installations, insurance, permits and more. We strive for a deeper relationship, not one of a catalog.
- We have (16) Service and Installation Technicians on payroll. They are OSHA-10 certified, forklift, man lift certified, factory trained in loading dock equipment, overhead doors, high speed doors, VRC’s, VLM’s and so much more.
- Bode Equipment Company has $10 million in insurance coverage ensuring that we are covered as well as those working around us.
- We have an EMR Safety rating of .83 which is outstanding in the industry.
- We offer complete CAD layout, design assistance for our clients. It doesn’t matter if you are looking for a custom fabricated solution or a full manufacturing/warehouse layout incorporating conveyors, racking, workstations, shelving and more. We are here to assist your facility layout.
- We offer custom in-house fabrication. There are times when a standard catalog or off-the-shelf product doesn’t solve the needs of the application. There are many times, when we need to introduce a custom fabricated solution. We do that in-house.
- We belong to several associations such as the Material Handling Equipment Dealers Association (MHEDA), Association of Builders and Contractors (ABC), ISNetworld and Exostar.
- We give back to non-profit organizations such as Families in Transition, New Horizons, Manchester Boys and Girls Club, various Veterans associations and local town efforts.